Pearlhill Technologies is an Idaho R&D, technology development, and Commercialization Company located in Idaho Falls. Pearlhill’s core competency is in broad areas of low-level nuclear waste management, carbon capture and dry ice production, fluorine chemistry, plant memristance sensing, CIGS nanomaterials electronics, magnetoreception sensing and navigation.
Dr. Bamidele A. Omotowa
- Co-founder & President
- PhD Chemistry; with focus on fluorine and nuclear waste management industries
- PI for 7 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Awards
- Non-metallic Inorganic Fluorides from Uranium Tetrafluoride (NIFUT), Photolytic carbon capture, & Magnetoreception sensor technologies
- Author of 17 journal publications & 9 U.S. patents
Professor Kris A. Campbell
Professor of Computer and Electrical Engineering
Boise State University
- Over 200 issued U.S. & foreign patents, with five licenses
- 10+ years in industry R&D, at EG&G Special Projects, Idaho National Laboratory & Micron Technology, Inc.
- Inventor of memristors, phototransistors, optoelectronic circuit design, nonvolatile memory device technology, & microfabrication
- Collaborates with Pearlhill on the development of electronic sensors
Dr. Olu Omotowa, PhD.
Nuclear and Process Engineer
- Codes and methods development for scientific and engineering processes
- Process improvement and clean energy strategies
- Data-driven approaches to facilitate risk-informed decision making
- 10+ years’ experience in engineering design and process management
- Managed multi-million-dollar projects that improved safety performance of advanced energy systems.
- Engineering design on NIFUT and photolytic technologies
Mr. David Noack
Eastern Idaho Director – Small Business Development Center
Idaho State University, Idaho Falls
- 35+ years experience in business and technology commercialization
- 8 years commercialization of gyroplanes in the aviation industry
- 15+ years ownership and operation of a successful solar energy company
- Wide network of contacts and access in industry
- Analysis and implementation of businesses strategies at all levels
- Provides advise and guidance on strategies for commercialization of Pearlhill innovations
Dr. Jean’ne Shreeve
Professor of inorganic & fluorine chemistry
University of Idaho, Moscow
- Former Chair of the President’s Committee on the National Medal of Science
- Over 800 journal publications & patents
- Recipient of:
- Garvan Medal from the American Chemical Society
- Cambridge University Fellowship
- National Science Foundation Fellowship
- Ramsey Fellowship
- Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship
- American Chemical Society’s Fluorine Award
- Alexander von Humboldt Scholar Award
- Collaborates with Pearlhill on fluorine chemistry R&D
Dr. Omotayo Omotowa
Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing, Idaho State University
- Co-founder of Pearlhill Technologies
- Board member
- Research focus is in the area of Geriatric Nursing
- Member of Idaho Board of Nursing
- Manages Pearlhill infrastructure and administration
Ms. Carrie J. Wildman
BS Chemistry, MS Indian Law
Plant Engineer & Operation Manager
- BS Chemistry, MS Indian Law
- Expert on process design, fabrication, welding systems of fluoropolymer, steel, and nickel piping for production of high purity fluorine products.
- 10+ years operation manager at a specialty plant for production of high purity fluorine gases.
- Skilled in in-process gas analysis, orbital welding, drafting and isometric drawing, weld and fit instrument with extruded fluoroplastic pipelines, stainless steel and carbon steel vessels.
- Technical Lead on Pearlhill projects
Mr. B. Johnson Samuel
- MS Chemistry
- Graduate of the University of Idaho
- Concentration in Analytical Chemistry
- R&D chemist on manufacturing of fluorinated products.
- Pearlhill gas analysis laboratory
- 26-year experience in Oil and Gas Industry across Europe and Africa.
- Managed Climate Change/GHG issues in Shell Global Upstream Leadership as VP.
- Led multi-billion dollars, largest industrial plant in Sub-Sahara Africa as CEO/MD of Nigeria LNG Limited
Want to Know More?
Talk with one of the knowledgeable members of our team to see how we can help you achieve your goals.